Virginia Specialty Service
Virginia Specialty Service is a service organization specializing in the restoration of cooling towers, closed circuit fluid coolers and evaporative condensers. Our focus is to provide options to extend the life and performance of existing cooling towers, reduce water and energy cost, and provide preventative maintenance solutions. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships and providing top quality parts and service.
Virginia Specialty Service was formed in 2002, in partnership with the Robert W. Hayes Company. Inc. We are a Class A Mechanical contractor and a SWaM provider. Virginia Specialty Service belongs to the network of Mr. GoodTower Service centers, founded by Evapco and now exceeding 100 locations worldwide. We are Evapco’s authorized service center for the State of Virginia. Please visit the following website for additional detailed information on the services we provide: www.mrgoodtower.com.
Our cooling tower, closed circuit fluid cooler and evaporative condenser expertise can be of great assistance to you the next time you need to make decisions about your equipment repairs and upgrades. Virginia Specialty Service can handle all manufacturers including Evapco, BAC, Marley, Imeco and Recold. Our field personnel are factory trained and certified to assist in all of your evaporative cooling requirements.
Examples of Available Services
- Free Inspections.
- Replacement parts for all manufacturers.
- Removal of corrosion and installation of the exclusive Evapliner protective membrane coating system.
- Removal and installation of new efficient wet deck fill kits.
- Replacement of drift eliminators.
- Cleaning, repair and replacement of the water distribution systems.
- Hot Water Basin replacement.
- Motor replacement.
- Shaft replacement.
- Bearing replacements.
- Panel replacement.
- Leak sealing.
- Winterization equipment (sump heaters, heat tape).
- New filtration equipment.
- Equipment / Safety Upgrades (service platforms, ladders, jib booms, electric water level control, etc.).
- General cleaning.
- Service contracts.
- Seasonal Start-Up and Shut-Down procedures.
- Owner training.
- Pulse~Pure System / Smart Shield – Chemical-Free Water Treatment Programs.
- Chesapeake Public Schools
- Henrico County Public Schools
- Norfolk Naval Station
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Department of Forensic Science
- Hunter Holmes McGuire VA Medical Center – Richmond
- Richmond International Airport
- Sentara Hospital
- Federal Reserve Bank – Richmond
VA Hospital Project